Upcoming CTA Conferences
CTA conferences offer premier learning and networking experiences as well as professional growth hours and university credit. Visit cta.org/conferences for details and to register, and to learn about additional conferences:
- Community College Association Winter Conference, Feb. 11-13, virtual. Highlights advocacy and lobbying and contract enforcement issues. Also offered are CCA’s California Leadership Academy and Grievance Academy. #CCAConference
- New Educator Weekend, Feb. 25-27, Santa Clara. Find everything you need to be successful in your first years of teaching, from sessions on classroom management to lesson plans and ideas, member benefits and more. #CTANEW
- Equity & Human Rights Conference, March 4-6, Los Angeles. “Spring into action: declutter, decolonize, organize.” Explores issues of diversity, equity and social justice. #CTAEHR
- Good Teaching Conference – South, March 18-20, Garden Grove. Supports excellent teaching and learning practices via peer-to-peer instruction. Offers diverse workshops on curriculum content areas for K-12 teachers. Free pre-conference workshops on March 17 and 18 included with registration. #CTAGTC
Upcoming NEA Events
- NEA National Leadership Summit, March 11-13, Las Vegas. This year’s theme is “Uniting for a better future for our students, our educators and our communities.” Participants can choose an in-person or virtual experience. Registration Feb. 4-Feb. 25 (or when registration reaches capacity).
- NEA Higher Education Conference, March 18-20, Baltimore, MD. The theme: Uniting for a better future for our students, our educators, and our communities: NEA Higher Ed — Leading Across Campuses for a Better Tomorrow. Pre-conference Leadership Day on March 17.
- NEA ESP National Conference, March 25-27, New Orleans, LA. Connect with ESPs across the nation for professional development and fun!