Looking to change jobs within the district?

You have two options: Put yourself on the Voluntary Transfer List (forms are in the Human Resources Department at the District Office) and/or apply for a particular job that is open in the District through EdJoin or by contacting the Human Resources Department at the DO for how to apply.

If unit member within the District applies for a particular job, then he/she will be guaranteed an interview. If they put in a voluntary transfer, they must be considered, but not necessarily interviewed for a particular vacancy.
7.7.8            The filling of a vacancy shall proceed as follows:                Interested and qualified unit members at the site shall be given first priority in filling the position.                If a site unit member, after the interview process, is not selected for the position, qualified district applicants, not at the site, will be interviewed.
Animated Social Media Icons by Acurax Responsive Web Designing Company