Retiring This Year?

1.     Early notification forms must be turned in to the Human Resources department by February 15 to be eligible for the $1,000 payment agreed to by VTA and the VUSD.

2.      You should notify CalSTRS as soon as possible.  It takes them two to three months to process the paperwork.  If you wait to long, you may not get a check as soon as you expect.

3.      You can contact CasSTRS at 800-228-5453 Monday through Friday 7a.m. to 6 p.m. or email at

Animated Social Media Icons by Acurax Responsive Web Designing Company