CTA, NEA Conferences, Trainings, Workshops
- Deadline today! ESP Peer Mentoring Pilot Workshop: ESP teams can apply for the 2023 “NEA ESPs: Supporting Our Own Through Peer Mentoring Pilot Planning Workshop.” Over a day-and-a-half, teams will work together to build their own unique mentoring pilot programs that empower ESPs in the workplace and CTA. Begin the pre-learning and apply by March 1.
- New Educator Weekend: CTA’s NEW conference is for educators in their first three years in the profession. It has everything you need to be successful in your first years of teaching, including sessions on classroom management, lesson plans and ideas, member benefits and more. #CTANEW
- March 10-12, Santa Clara Marriott. Register here.
- NEA National Leadership Conference: Designed to develop education activist leaders and prepare them with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to lead relevant, thriving associations and to lead in their professions.
- March 10-12, Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco. Register here.
- Equity & Human Rights Conference: The theme: “The Power of Disruption: Our Collective Journeys Toward Justice.” Workshop sessions will examine this theme through the lenses of awareness, capacity-building and action. #CTAEHR
- March 17-19, Santa Clara Marriott. Register here.
- NEA Higher Ed Conference takes place this year in California with the theme “Joy, Justice, Excellence: The strength of educators. The brilliance of students. The power of community. The promise of higher education.” Includes a pre-conference Leadership Day on March 16.
- March 17-19, San Jose Marriott. Register here.