|The New Educator Weekend is an excellent way for new members in your local to engage with their peers, jump start their careers and get involved with their union. Your new members will be motivated, empowered and energized! Feel free to forward this email to your members with your encouragement to attend.
Register Now: 2020 New Educator Weekend – Home Edition!
This conference is for educators in their first three years in the profession. The CTA New Educator Weekend has everything that educators need to be successful in their first years of teaching with sessions and electives concentrating on:
- Online Classroom Management
- Effective Practices for Distance Learning
- Navigating IEP’s and Special Education Areas in the Virtual World
- What I Wish I Knew My First Years of Teaching
- Student Loan Forgiveness Programs for Educators
- Resources and Programs from CTA Available to Members
- And much more…
University Credit: New this year, CTA will pay members’ university credit. CTA has a long-standing partnership with California State University, Chico for university credit exclusively for CTA members. To be eligible for credit, attendees must attend 15 hours of conference content by attending a combination of live and recorded sessions.