Hatred and bullying can pop up anywhere. How can the power of kindness be used in our schools, homes, and communities to make a positive difference? If you had the power of kindness, what would you do with it?
• Videos must be no less than 30 seconds and no longer than 2 minutes in length
• Open to all Solano County students in grades 7 through 12.
• Video content must focus on how kindness can make a positive difference against bullying and negative behavior.
• Entrants MUST Include a short, written explanation of their video, either in the body of your email submission or attached as a Word document. For example, tell us about the inspiration for your project and provide the backstory if you feel it will aid the judging panel. Include a contact e-mail address.
• Include your name and school affiliation with your entry.
Important Dates: Contest Opens: March 2, 2020 Submission Deadline: April 24, 2020 Finalist Announced: May 13, 2020
Submit videos by e-mail at PowerofKindnessSolano@gmail.com or via Dropbox at www.solanocounty.com/kindness
All students must complete and submit a photo release form with video submittals.
All contest information can be found online at www.solanocounty.com/kindness